Ensuring Your Patient & Staff Safety
Medical office, clinic, acute care, long-term care and ambulatory healthcare facilities all present good grounds for disease transmission. Facilities such as practitioner’s medical offices, labs and treatment centers and clinics still see increases in the spread of infections due to poor or improper housekeeping.
Medical Office Cleaning System
The process of aseptic cleaning is the foundation of our Medical Office Cleaning System. We use the most advanced cleaning implements and cleaning solution available today including:
- Strict color-coding methodology to avoid cross contamination
- Microfiber technology in all cleaning cloths and mopping programs to increase soil and matter containment and removal
- Flat-mopping technology to increase efficiencies, improve soil removal and further eliminate cross contamination with our no dip methods
- Only hospital-grade disinfectant chemistry is used in all cleaning compounds delivering the highest efficacy on the market today
- HEPA multi-filtration high-efficiency vacuuming technology providing air filtering down to 3 microns
- Revolutionary “no touch” system for soil removal and containment provides results that exceed standards required for food contact surfaces
The safety and security of your employees and premises are very important to us.
Delivering Patient & Staff Satisfaction
Pristine uses advanced medical office cleaning methods and equipment including HEPA back-pack vacuums, electrostatic dusting, microfiber cleaning materials and flat-mopping system all designed and proven to provide superior soil and matter removal.
Our flat-mopping methods makes it easier for our staff to operate quickly and efficiently while eliminating unnecessary work.